“Coding Galaxy”, an educational learning courseware, that in its full form with all supplementary parts and / or “Services” include: i. a digital application, ii. web portal and iii. physical or printed teaching materials, is owned and operated by “Tangor Technology Limited” (the “Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). These Terms are the binding legal Agreement (the “Terms”) governing all Users (“You” or “Your”) of the websites (the “Site/s”), applications (“App/s”) and products and Services that link to these Terms (the “Service/s”). In addition to these Terms, Your Agreement with Us includes the specific Policies and additional Terms (the “Agreement”) that apply to any Services You use within Coding Galaxy. As a User, if You do not agree to all of these Terms, please do not use the Services.
Accepting the Terms
If You are a Child under the age of 13, You must have an Adult User set up Your account by giving consent of Your participation and agree to these Terms for You. Parents, legal guardians and authorized school officials must affirm that they are fully able and competent to enter into the Terms and agree to these Terms.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services, whereby applicable, is the sole responsibility of the person or User/s from which such content originated from and that the Company will not be liable for any harassments, errors or omissions in any content. You understand that the Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other User/s with whom You may interact with in the course of using the Services.
We are constantly developing the Services. This means that We may reasonably change or discontinue any aspect of the Services without notice or liability to You. In addition, We may change all or part of the Agreement at any time, including these Terms. We will post any changes to these Terms on the Site.
Each account for Child Users must be set up by a designated parent, legal guardian or authorized school official of at least 18 years of age. The Adult acting on behalf of Child Users or themselves as the Adult User is at all times responsible for payments and all use on the account, including to protect the confidentiality of account information and passwords. Please notify Us if You have lost control of Your user name or password or You suspect there is unauthorized activity in the account.
Cancellation and Purchases
The cancellation procedures will be set forth on the platform where You purchase or set up Your account.
If You purchase a subscription through a bundle subscription partner, such as an educational institute or approved reseller, You may cancel according to the process outlined by the party.
Purchases Through Website or App Store
Things Not to Do:
User Generated Content
- For all content created by Users, User Generated Creations (“UGC”), We reserve the right to remove any UGC temporarily or permanently if We are notified by a User, player, parent, legal guardian or third party, or if We otherwise become aware that any such content or any part of it breaches any of the Terms or otherwise violates Our policies including due to any of the following:
- It breaches the intellectual property rights or any other rights of Ours or any third party;
- It breaches any applicable law;
- It contains any virus, malware, trojan horse, worm time bomb, or other harmful software or may have an adverse impact on Us;
- It contains content that is illegal, defamatory, pornographic, fraudulent, harassing, inappropriate, offensive; or otherwise objectionable.
- While We do not accept any obligation to constantly monitor, screen, review, flag, filter, moderate or remove any UGC, We reserve the right to review and monitor as necessary.
- The Company may use, modify, reproduce, display, perform, distribute or create derivative works of a UGC submission provided that the Company must provide attribution to the original User or author/s.
- Regarding to publicity and marketing rights, this allows Us to provide a license, if and when the occasion may arise, to a TV show, movie, book, annual, encyclopedia or anthology, website, social media, online or print magazine or newspaper, or other commercial, non-commercial or educational purpose to use Your UGC anonymously without revealing any Personally Identifiable Information (information that can identify an individual, such as an address, demographic information, date of birth, gender, geographic area and / or preferences that when such information is linked to other Personal Information that clearly identifies an individual) in ways that We think will help publicize or market the Services, any part of the Services, any other UGC on the Services and / or tangible items of the Services. The Company shall not be obligated to provide to You any compensation, attribution, or other payments for any reasons, including for exploitation of the license, whether in relation to the Service or otherwise, nor are We obligated to exploit this license.
Limited License to Use The Service – Company Rights:
Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, We hereby grant You permission to use the Services solely for Your personal, non-commercial use, and in case of educational institutes and schools, solely for educational use (i.e. teachers may use the Services for educating their students only without reselling to external students). Company retains all rights, title and interest in the Services, including all technology and processes, enhancements or modifications thereto, trademarks, Service marks, Site design, text, video, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof.
Third Party Trademarks and Content
Interaction with Third Parties
Indemnity, Disclaimers and Limits on Liability
Company provides the services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. The company specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of informational content, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the services. The company makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, nor does company make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services or that any defects will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from company shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. This disclaimer is made to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In no event whatsoever shall the company, its affiliates, or suppliers or their respective officers, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, or for any loss of profits or revenue, including but not limited to loss of sales, profit, revenue, goodwill, or downtime, (arising under tort, contract, or other law) regardless of such party’s negligence or whether such party knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. You understand and agree that the download of any materials in connection with services is done at your discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download or upload of any material. You will indemnify and hold the company, its affiliates, or suppliers or their respective officers, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives harmless.
The company neither assumes, nor does it authorize any other person to assume on its behalf, any other liability in connection with the provision of the services. Company’s liability hereunder is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We do not want to receive information that is confidential or proprietary. If You send Us feedback, suggestions, content or ideas of any kind, including potential improvements to the Services, We may use such suggestions, content and / or ideas for any or all purposes, with no compensation or attribution to You.
This Agreement will not be construed against either party as the drafter.
You are responsible for being informed about and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to Your use of the Services.
Your registration and use of the Services constitutes consent to receiving important electronic communications from Us. You agree that any such communications from Us satisfies any legal requirements, such as that notice be provided to You in writing via email or post, if applicable. You also consent to receiving promotional messages, offers, surveys, and requests electronically. If You no longer want to receive non-transactional communications, You may unsubscribe or terminate Your account from Our Service at any time.
As stated above, the Agreement includes these Terms and any additional Terms You enter into with the Company. The Agreement is the entire Agreement between You and the Company and it replaces any other Agreement between Us on this subject. Aside from the right of the Company to make changes, any amendments to the Agreement must be in written format signed by both parties. You cannot assign the Agreement without the written Agreement. We can assign the Agreement to any entity that agrees to be bound by the Terms of the Agreement.
The Agreement is governed by Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (HKSAR) law, excluding its choice of laws principles. The exclusive venue for any litigation arising from or related to the Services shall be the courts of HKSAR.
Tangor Technology Limited
Unit 2001 - 2005 & 2011, 20/F, Harbour Centre
25 Harbour Road